Sunday, November 9, 2014

What would you NOT buy online?

While I do a lot of online shopping for it's convenience there are still some things that I wouldn't ever think of buying online. Some things I purchase online would be my textbooks, shoes, phone cases, bedding, etc. Things that if it doesn't work I have the option to return them. Some things that I would NEVER buy online would be food, I know that there is online grocery shopping and ordering food from companies but that is something that I would never do because I would worry about where my food is coming from. If it is so convenient for me to buy the food from them online then wouldn't it be easy for them to lie about the quality of food so that they can get the most convenient food sources for them even if it isn't such high quality? Along with food would be drinks, we talked about ordering wine in class but I feel like that is taking a leap of faith, it is so easy for companies to falsify or mislead us about the product/products that we are purchasing. While my ideas may change a little as life gets busier and I am searching for things that are more convenient at the moment I would rather drive to the grocery store and look around rather then order online.

No comments:

Post a Comment